- Product 8The CardSharp is an ultra-light and ultra-thin utility knife that fits comfortably into your wallet.
- The CardSharp is just about the most useful and convenient item we've come across lately.
- The CardSharp folds down to the size of a credit card, giving you an effective, high-quality, and impressive tool wherever you go.
- The CardSharp's blade is made from surgical steel, which is known for its strength, ability to maintain a cutting edge, and corrosion-resistance.
Kept conveniently and safely in a wallet, the lightweight CardSharp at just 13 grams will always be handy (far lighter than an ordinary pocket knife). With surgical blade technology made from non-rusting stainless steel (heat treated with an ultra tough black oxide finish), this invention is as clean and as sharp as a carton knife and highly suitable for anything from carton opening, cooking, DIY, camping, gardening to pencil sharpening.
Guaranteed to fold and unfold for a lifetime:
The polypropylene sheath of the CardSharp is guaranteed to withstand a lifetime of folding and unfolding.
The material make-up is such that it can be rotated through 180 degrees without any degradation whatsoever.
So, bust this baby out and show it off to your friends. The CardSharp can handle an infinite number of folds.
Not a pain in the wallet... literally figuratively:
The CardSharp is engineered to a thickness of only 2.2mm and weighs only 13 grams. Most conventional pocket knives are orders of magnitude thicker and heavier. You can keep the CardSharp in your wallet and you won't even know it's there — until you need it!
Additionally, the CardSharp is affordably priced so that you'll still have something to carry around in your wallet after you've bought one (or six).
Super-safe when not in use:
The CardSharp features a variety of clever safety features.
When closed properly (safety catch turned to reveal the green circle), the blade is closed such that it cannot accidentally cut or blunt. When opened, the blade will be locked (avoiding the blade tremors of low-quality pocket knives) and will not close accidentally.
Finally, it's impossible to lose the CardSharp's sheath because the knife and the sheath are integrated as one piece. Yep, the guys who designed the CardSharp are wicked smart.
Features & specs:
- Dimensions (folded): 3.4" x 2.15" x 0.08"
- Dimensions (unfolded): 5.75" x 1.5" x 0.375"
- Blade: 2.5" (65 mm)
- Weight: 13 grams
- Handle guaranteed for a lifetime of folding and unfolding
- Thickness of two credit cards (2.2 mm)
- Surgical steel blade
Can be used in kitchen, cutting or opening cartons, Do it yourself projects, cutting and opening envelopes, cutting fruits, eatables packets, it is very useful while traveling or picnics.